Innovate with a new simulation and training technology for otolaryngology
OtoSim 2™ Key Features
- Verify student progress via the instrumented otoscope. Trainees can point with this device to complete the learning feedback loop.
- Expand student knowledge through reviewing 380 high-resolution images from the Hawke Library to instruct, practice, and test students
- Save instructor time by connecting up to 14 OtoSim™ units to a single trainer laptop to effectively instruct groups at the same time
- Supplement classroom instruction with 150 pre-annotated images for self-directed learning
- Improve viewer retention through immersive full-screen experience with a simple, easy-to-use graphical user interface
- Increase student capability through advanced quizzes with randomized, realistic clinical scenarios that test both medical and patient interaction skills
- Build student confidence through the use of the instrumented otoscope, allowing students to practice and improve their otoscopic technique
Branches of healthcare that require skills in Otoscopy
- Primary Care
- Family Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
Take a tour of the new OtoSim 2™ software for simulation and training in otolaryngology.