OPTIMIZING ENDOVASCULAR PERFORMANCE
VIST® G5 SIMULATOR
The Mentice VIST® G5 Simulator is a portable high-fidelity endovascular simulator enabling hands-on procedural training for clinicians and medical professionals.
The VIST® G5 is the latest generation of Mentice endovascular simulators. With a modern design and stacks of technical improvements, it brings ease-of-use and simulation realism to the next level.
The modules include a wide variety of training scenarios to challenge the learner’s technical skills, clinical decision-making abilities and procedural proficiency.
The VIST® G5 includes the VIST Control Box, providing new functionality and improved usability to all Mentice training modules.
Mentice VIST® G5 provides
- Evidence-based validity — face, construct and concurrent validity shown in published studies
- High-fidelity simulation — optimal environment for proficiency-based training with advanced tactile and force feedback technology
- Use of actual devices and equipment to enhance clinical realism — training with the same devices used in clinical practice
- Realistic manipulation of Cath lab equipment with the VIST Control Box
The VIST® G5 is highly portable, and can be used in any training location:
- Flexible and intuitive to set up and use
- Small foot print — can be placed anywhere
- Robust and light weight — possible to check-in on flights
Mentice VIST-C - Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction
Dr. Alan Bagnall performs a LV angiography to measure the left ventricular ejection fraction on a Mentice VIST-C simulator during the UKETS event in London
VIST-LAB with VIST G5
VIST®-Lab is Mentice’s stationary simulation solution, combining realism, ergonomics and ultimate flexibility. VIST®-Lab is the optimal solution where realistic work flow and team training are provided.
VIST®-Lab mimics the cath lab environment providing a full body mannequin, one 4K-UHD screen (fluoro, cine and vitals) and a HD touch screen (controls).
A mindful, ergonomically optimized design:
- Height adjustable table
- Touch based User Interface (UI)
- External control box
- Drawer for device storage
In combination with one or two VIST® G5 systems, the VIST®-Lab provides the ultimate flexibility allowing the system to be used either in a stationary setup, or, when required be converted into one (or even two) fully functional portable VIST® G5 systems.
In addition VIST® -Lab supports treatment through left and right femoral, radial and subclavian approaches.
Mentice VIST®-Lab Features
- Height adjustable table
- Supports actual clinical devices
- Full bifemoral support with optional VIST G5 extension
- Supports left and right femoral, subclavian and radial approaches
- Robust design
- Control box with fluoroscopy and table controls
- Solution easily moved around on the wheels
- Compatible with VIST® G5 simulator and VIST® G5 extension(for optional bifemoral access)